Please donate online to Three Lakes - Brule River Trails.
Our trail maintenance and grooming is primarily performed by volunteers donating hundreds of hours every year. We sincerely appreciate any donation of time or money you are able to make.
All donations go directly to fund trail maintenance and grooming operations of the 186 miles of
the Three Lakes – Brule River Trail System. This includes:
- The periodic purchase of grooming equipment.
- Maintenance of equipment, fuel, trail signs, etc.
- Rerouting of trails for one reason or another.
- Heavy equipment rental or pay contractors to clear trees and/or land grading.
- Safety programs and equipment for snowmobilers and groomers.
We thank you for helping to make our trails some of the best in Wisconsin!